Cabernet Franc

Home»Red Wine»Cabernet Franc
  • Calcu Winemakers Selection is a blend wine of Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carmenere and Petit Verdot. It is a full-bodied, rich wine with present acidity and an elegant complexity. Calcu Winemakers Selection presents black fruits and some leather. This wine aged in French oak barrels 24 months. It is a great full-bodied red wine to enjoy with red meat dishes.
  • Calcu Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon is a full bodied red wine from Colchagua valley in Chile. This wine is a fruity wine with touch of violets and spices. 80% of the wine aged in second and third used French oak and 20% aged in steel tanks. Calcu Gran Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon has a long fresh and fruity finish. We recommend you to open it 30 minutes before enjoying and to pair it with a red meat meal.
  • Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere comes from the hills of Marchigue. Here the breeze from the Pacific Ocean can moderate the temperature in the growing season which gives concentrated and fresh grapes. Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere is a full-bodied, fruity wine with elegant balance and tannins. 80% of the wine has aged on second and third use French oak barrels and the rest, 20%, on stainless steel tanks. We recommend to open this wine at least 30 minutes before enjoying it and to pair with meat stew, roasted vegetables or vegetarian food.
  • Calcu Reserva Especial Cabernet Franc comes from Marchigüe which is located 25 km from the Pacific Ocean. Half of this fruity and fresh Cabernet Franc wine has aged 10 months on second and third use French oak and 50% on stainless steel tanks. Calcu Reserva Especial Cabernet Franc has the taste of  fresh berries and a hint of floral aromas. We recommend this wine to be opened 30 minutes before enjoying it and together with red meat dishes.
  • Calcu Reserva Especial Cabernet Sauvignon the hills of Marchigüe. Here the breeze from Pacific Ocean helps control the temperature during the growing season which gives the grapes time to concentrate and develop the flavours. Calcu Reserva Especial Cabernet Sauvignon is fruity wine with some spices, well balanced and elegant tannins and a long aftertaste. Half of the wine has aged on second and third used French oak barrels during 10 months and the rest, 50%, were in stainless steel tanks.
  • Mairena Blend Reserve is a full bodied wines in which you can find black fruits and spices. It is a blend of Cabernet Franc (50%), Malbec (30 %) and Bonarda (20%) and it has been on French oak for 12 months. Mairena Blend Reserve pairs well with grilled meats, risotto and stews.
  • Sale!

    Wine Box of 6 bottles

    DKK 720,00 DKK 599,00
    This is a great opportunity for you to try different wines from different countries and importers. We have chosen these wines to give you some great wines at a good price. Each wine  is presented in detail in our wine shop. If you have any questions please contact us and we will be glad to help you.
  • Secreto Cabernet Franc is a well balanced wine with present aromas of red fruits like cherry, red pepper and cassis. It has spicy notes and hints of Chocolate and vanilla which comes from the ageing in oak. Its tannins are present but overall they give a very nice and a elegant finish.