Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere

», Carmenere, Chile, Petit verdot, Red Wine»Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere

Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere

DKK 110,00

Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere comes from the hills of Marchigue. Here the breeze from the Pacific Ocean can moderate the temperature in the growing season which gives concentrated and fresh grapes. Calcu Reserva Especial Carmenere is a full-bodied, fruity wine with elegant balance and tannins. 80% of the wine has aged on second and third use French oak barrels and the rest, 20%, on stainless steel tanks.

We recommend to open this wine at least 30 minutes before enjoying it and to pair with meat stew, roasted vegetables or vegetarian food.

Description

Five Clover Wines ApS has carefully selected this Carmenere from Calcu Winery in Colchauga Valley in Chile. All Calcu wines are great wines with moderate alcohol and oak.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.